Friday 1 November 2013

NYSC advertised for the following positions

NYSC advertised for the following positions
S/NO  POSITION CADRE LOCATION
1   Inspector I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
2   Programmer/System Analyst I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
3   Senior Confidential Secretary SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
4   Procurement Officer I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
5   Legal Officers I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
6   Agricultural Officer I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
7   Admin Officer I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
8   Statistician I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
9   Auditor I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
10   Accountant I SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
11   Information Officer SGL 9 Manager Across The Country
12   Inspectors II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
13   Confidential Secretary I SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
14   Programmer/System Analyst II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
15   Information Officer II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
16   Data Programme Officer SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
17   Auditor II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
18   Procurement Officer II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
19   Admin Officers II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
20   Agricultural Officer II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
21   Accountant II SGL 8 Officer Across The Country
22   Executive Officer GD SGL 7 Officer Across The Country
23   Higher Executive Officer ACCTS SGL 8 Officer Across The Country

No comments:

Post a Comment